Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hate



I hate myself, for all that I’ve done.I hate myself, for trying to live.



I hate myself for showing emotion.I hate myself for attempting to love.



I hate myself with a burning passion.I hate myself for all that I am.



I hate myself for crying my eyes out.I hate myself for trying to stand.



I hate myself, nothing can change that.I hate myself for not having died.



I hate myself for cutting the rope.I hate myself, for the failed suicide.



I feel the grip of my own self-hatred.I feel the cold, hard hand of God.



His grip is cruel, his humor worse.He sent me from being happy, to this lonely rotting hearse.



I hate myself because of life.I hate myself for trying to hide.



I honestly think I’d be better off dead.I might as well commit suicide.

2 comments:

....rEd gUrl ! .... said...

ui....mahalin mOh nmam ung sarili mOh,....khit minzan lng....ang zaclap mOh gah?!....haha....

vanessa said...

ui...
nys gah nito...
pa copy huh??
how nys ehhh...heheheh